Publisher 4399 is inviting players to try out Era of Conquest – a cross-platform title aiming to bring about a new era of strategy for fans of RTS and 4x alike. The game will be havin its global debut on iOS and Android mobile devices as well as PC via Steam later this year. But those who cannot wait that long can get in on the action early by registering for the Closed Beta Test starting mid-July.
Era of Conquest follows a group of fallen lords from different civilizations that take to the battlefield, hoping to regain their former glory. Through summoning historical legends, gathering special corps, and forming partnerships, the lords must strengthen the power of their clans to expand their territory. The civilizations include Britain, German, France, Rome, Japan, China, Viking, and more.
- Cross-platform 4x strategy epic where players can rule empires and customize heroes
- Choose from one of 10 culturally and historically significant empires to rule, including Roman, Viking, French, Arab, Britain and more
- Play anywhere in the world with global servers and 19 available languages
- Customizable gaming experience with multiple modes and ways to play
- Explore a large map abundant with resources and challenges
- Combine unique teams of fearless heroes from history
- Conscription doesn't consume any resources or money
- Equality for all players, resources can only be earned through gameplay, not purchased
- Enhance strategy with extra features such as heroes, skills, special arms, scrolls, and more!