Players are granted another chance to get their hands on MutiVersus with the Open Beta rolling out next week. With everyone being able to have access to the title players wonder, 'Is MultiVersus Cross Play?' Here is everything gamers need to know.
The MultiVersus Open Beta will be available on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 consoles, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, and PC with full MultiVersus Cross Play and cross-platform support across all platforms. All player progression and unlocks earned during Early Access will carry forward through the life of the game. For those who did not have prior access to the game or are new to MultiVersus for the first time, can register for the beta on the game's official website. There are two stages to the Open Beta. The Early Access stage and the open testing period. The MultiVersus Open Beta will be open to the general public on July 26. The Early Access version will be available on July 19.
Early access code
Any player who had access to the Alpha Closed Beta will not have to worry about getting a code to the Early Access Open Beta of the game. Any players who have had access during the closed testing periods will instantly have access to the early Open Beta once it opens on July 19. If anyone missed out on the closed period they can still get a code following these steps:
- Create or Sign-In to a free WB Games Account to connect and link into a preferred Twitch account.
- Watch any Twitch streamer play MultiVersus with drops enabled for 60 minutes to earn Early Access to the Open Beta.
- Once the required watch time is met the reward can be claimed.
- Claim your Early Access to the Open Beta for the desired platform linked to the WB Games Account
What's In The Beta
Here are the listed characters, maps, and game modes that will be included in the MultiVersus Open Beta :
• Batman (DC)
• Superman (DC)
• Wonder Woman (DC)
• Harley Quinn (DC)
• Shaggy (Scooby Doo)
• Velma (Scooby Doo)
• Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)
• Tasmanian Devil aka Taz (Looney Tunes)
• Arya Stark (Game of Thrones)
• Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
• Finn the Human (Adventure Time)
• Steven Universe
• Garnet (Steven Universe)
• Tom & Jerry
• The Iron Giant
• Reindog (Original Character)
• 2 vs. 2 team-based cooperative mode
• 1 vs 1 matches
• 4-player free for all
• 1-4 player local matches
• Co-op vs. AI matches
• Custom online lobbies
• The Lab (practice mode)
• The Batcave (DC)
• Tree Fort & Tree Fort 1 vs. 1 (Adventure Time)
• Scooby's Haunted Mansion (Scooby-Doo)
• Trophy's EDGE 1 and 2
• Classic 3 platforms
• Training room
You can find more pieces like “Is MultiVersus Cross Play? and you can "Like" The Game Haus on Facebook and "Follow" us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Varno!
“From Our a house to yours"